~ 100% vegan and food-state. Formulated by the world renowned Hippocrates Health Institute ~
Welcome to LifeGive Supplements!
NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA
Increased Amylase for carb digestion
Increased Protease for protein digestion
AstraZyme added for better absorption
Serving size is 1 capsule only per meal
Newly formulated HHIZyme Plus has increased Amylase for carbohydrate digestion, increased Protease for protein digestion, and AstraZyme™ has been added for incre...
LifeGive Instinct 50 billion is a broad-spectrum probiotic formulated to bring balance to both the small and the large intestines.
Seven strains of Lactobacillus represent 40% of the blend, while two strains of Bifidobacterium account for the remaining 60%. Made for those suffering from digestive tract issues such as constipation, diarrhea, gas...
New Advanced Formula containing Innoslim™ :
Decreases appetite, hunger and cravings
Increases fat burning and fat loss
Decreases circulating glucose
Increases insulin sensitivity
LifeGive MeltAway Advanced has added Innoslim™ making it more effective that its precedessor.
LifeGive MeltAway Advanced is a fat-consuming lipo-enzyme complex, and ...
LifeGive MeltAway is a fat-consuming enzyme complex, and when combined with proper diet and exercise, is a pure safe and proven way to help the body to eliminate unwanted weight that it harbors. The enzymes, Lipase and Amylase have the ability to assist the digestive and eliminative systems in their quest to rid the body of unwanted lipids.
LifeGive Chlorella is a single cell Green Algae. It is an excellent source of protein that is easily digested. Chlorella has many benefits to assist in the achievement of optimal wellbeing. It helps the body to get more out of vitamins and minerals, and with blood sugar regulation, for both Hyper and Hypo glycemic episodes.
Serving Size: 3g (15 ...
LifeGive Power Powder Capsules are one of the purest and most potent green food supplement made with organic ingredients.
Packed with more than 60 vibrant ingredients, LifeGive Power Powder is a superior source of highly beneficial phytonutrients that are helpful for building muscle and gaining strength.
Serving Size: 14 Capsules
Servings per Co...
LifeGive Internal Cleanser for the colon is a symbiotic combination of nutrients and body activators that first builds and then cleanses the colon by reaching the deepest canyons where unwanted matter resides. It’s bases is bioactive chlorophyll-rich algae and does not rake waste from the body, but rather expels it through firm symbiotic action ...
LifeGive™ Coenzyme Q10 (organic) is a highly bioavailable form of active ubiquinol CoQ10, that remains in the blood longer, producing superior benefits such as:
Reverses cellular damage caused by aging, as the CoQ10 levels in the body naturally decrease. Supports normal heart function.
Helps to prevent atherosclerosis, counteracts endothelial d...
LifeGive Systemic Enzymes is formulated with proteolytic enzymes, Vitamin C, and select botanical antioxidants that have been specifically chosen for their ability to combat oxidative stress, support healthy circulation, support muscle and joint recovery after exercise, and provide other systemic benefits.
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings per C...
LifeGive Vitamin C is the premier source for enzymatically rich Vitamin C and bioflavonoids. Unlike Vitamin C supplements that contain isolated synthetic ascorbic acid, LifeGive Vitamin C is 100% pure whole food, which may be fully utilized by the body.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Take 1 capsule 3 times p...
LifeGive Phyto-Enhanced+ is a turmeric based product that has an exceptionally high potency of natural curcumin actives from turmeric root extract offering all of the benefits associated with daily dietary curcumin supplementation.
It is a naturally occurring vegetable source of curcuminoids from turmeric extract and each capsule supplies 800mg ...
LifeGive Aphanin is Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae, also known as AFA, which comes from a blue green algae that grows naturally in Klamath Lake in Southern Oregon. AFA has been used as a dietary supplement for more than two decades.
Serving Size: 1 – 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 75 (or 37.5)
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily as a ...
Watch this video
and learn why LifeGive is superior in quality to most other brands